See new Cancellation policy and procedure on the Calendar page.
Lessons are available this year - CANSI Instructor Level 1 George Lorenz will be teaching
Nordic Ski Lessons, starting January 6th.
- Lesson outline: January 6th: Intermediate Lesson - strong focus on hills (FULL)
- January 13th: Beginner Lesson - for new or less confident skiers
- January 27th: Beginner Lesson - repeat of Jan 13th lesson
- All Lessons are 1.5 hours in length with a maximum of 10 members.
- CANSI: Canadian Association of Nordic Ski Instructors
- Details on how to book and lesson contents on the Skiing page
Wednesday Ski and Snowshoeing Trips
- Every Wednesday during the ski season we take the bus to a ski resort up north. We depart at 9:00 AM sharp from the Parking Lot at the Etobicoke Centennial Park,
Ski Chalet and return from the ski resort at 3:30 PM arriving home before dinnertime. From April to October we run an Urban Hiking program. For further details
go to Hiking.
- For further details go to Skiing and see the Trip schedule in Calendar.
Etobicoke X-Country Ski Club
for active seniors 55+
Updated November26, 2015
Established in 1982 we promote and develop cross-country skiing at the recreational
level for Active Seniors 55+ in the GTA.