February 3rd - Location changed to Hardwood Ski & Bike. See Calendar for updated list.
Lessons are available this year - CANSI Instructor Level 1 George Lorenz will be teaching
Nordic Ski Lessons, starting January 6th.
- Lesson schedule: January 27th: Intermediate Lesson **FULL**
- All Lessons are 1.5 hours in length with a maximum of 10 members.
- CANSI: Canadian Association of Nordic Ski Instructors
- Details on how to book and lesson contents on the Skiing page
Wednesday Ski and Snowshoeing Trips
From April to October we run an Urban Hiking program. For further details go to Hiking.
- Every Wednesday during the ski season we take the bus to a ski resort up north. We depart at 9:00 AM sharp from the
Parking Lot at the Etobicoke Centennial Park, Ski Chalet and return from the ski resort at 3:30 PM arriving home before
- For further details go to Skiing and see the Trip schedule in Calendar.
Etobicoke X-Country Ski Club
for active seniors 55+
Updated January 26, 2016
Established in 1982 we promote and develop cross-country skiing at the recreational
level for Active Seniors 55+ in the GTA.